Personal Information Collected – Our Website recognizes the need for consumers to control the use and management of personal information. By personal information we mean information that can be used to identify or contact an individual. This may include, but is not limited to, a first and last name, a physical address, an email address, or a phone number. If you are visiting our site to browse or find information about our course products or services, you do not need to provide any personal information. If you decide to make a purchase, however, we may collect this information so that we can provide you with the product or service you requested.
Automatic Information Collected – Our website makes use of various technologies to collect information about types and versions of internet browsers used when accessing our web site. This information, and information about internet IP addresses, as well as date and time web pages are visited are stored in various security and traffic logs. Our service provider reviews these logs, using statistical analysis, in an effort to track and predict traffic patterns and estimate resource needs. Unless we are tracking down a technical problem or we suspect either fraudulent behavior or illegal conduct we do not trace specific user sessions.
Personal Information Use – Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh uses personal information provided by you so that we can service your account. Also note that we may need to transfer that information to our agents or employees of our service providers. We will not sell or trade your information to unrelated third parties. When you submit an order you will receive an email confirmation from our system. As your order status changes you may also receive notifications via email. These notifications are considered part of our service and may not be disabled. We may also periodically send you email notifications concerning products or services. Any such notification will include instructions for opting out of future mailings.
Third Parties – We may partner with other third parties to provide various products and services. When you sign up for these services or products we will share required personal information that is necessary for the third party to provide the product or service to you. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties are obligated to protect your information on our behalf. It is also against our policy to sell or trade information collected online without consumer consent. We may, however, release personal information if we are legally required to do so. If we are legally compelled to release information to a third party, our Bookstore, may or may not notify you of this release. Notification will be at the discretion of Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh and will be based on the nature and conditions surrounding the release of information.
Information Control – Your customer profile is accessible from our website and you may update it at anytime. Our web site provides you with the ability to change your phone numbers, physical addresses, and email address information stored in your profile. You may also write to us at the address listed at the bottom of this policy to request that we make the change for you.
Children – Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh website is targeted to college students, faculty and alumni and as such is not meant to attract children. We do not intend to collect personal information from anyone we know to be under thirteen years of age. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under thirteen years of age and believe that your child has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us so that we may remove the child’s information.
Confidentiality and Security – Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh takes reasonable steps to ensure that your information is protected. On our website we use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting your personal information. Our website is hosted in a data center which makes use of multiple levels of redundant firewalls and database encryption to protect information. Internally, we limit access to your information to those employees or agents who we believe have reasonable need to use the information to provide products or services to you, or to perform their jobs.
Notifications – This web site may send you notifications via email in order to service your our Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh account. These notifications are considered part of our service and may not be disabled. We will send the email but we cannot guarantee delivery. You are responsible for providing a valid email address and for updating it when your address changes.
Contact – Please direct all privacy related questions and concerns to the following address:
Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh
Ward No. 2
Near Sacred Heart School
Suratgarh, Sri Ganganagar
Use of the Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh website (the “https://bhatiaashram.co.in” & "https://bhatiaashram.org") and the content contained here in (the “https://bhatiaashram.co.in” & "https://bhatiaashram.org") is governed by the terms of this Agreement (the “Agreement”) between you(User) and Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh (“Online Education Coaching”). Your use of this Site constitutes your unconditional agreement to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you must immediately cease using this Site.
1. The Site is subject to protection under copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned, controlled and its affiliates or by third parties. These rights are protected by common law, state laws, and India. and international laws. Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh expressly reserves all rights, titles, and interests in and to all copyrights, trade names, logos, patents and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the Site, including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets”; the overall “look and feel”, processes, software, technology, and other materials which appear on this Site, and the business processes used to market products and services. You agree that your rights are limited to those granted herein, and you will not acquire any rights except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
2. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your use or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” or (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
3. The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Site is updated on a regular basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh by our suppliers and other third parties. You agree not to use any device, technique, software, system or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with, or to otherwise circumvent the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, device, technique, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, scrapers, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate, access or search this Site, other than generally available third party web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer™, Google Chrome™, and Mozilla Firefox™. Additionally, you agree that you will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in the sole discretion of us or our suppliers affected by your action) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or the bandwidth or infrastructure of the company that hosts this Site, or bypass the robot exclusion headers or other measures on this Site or on the host servers that may be used to prevent or restrict access.
4. Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh will not be liable for damages resulting from any failure caused by events beyond its control, by any act of God, such as a power failure, or by any other cause not within the control of Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh.
5. If you violate any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, this Agreement terminates immediately without notice. Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh may deny access to the Site to you and anyone claiming by or through you without liability to anyone. Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh shall have all additional rights and remedies at law and in equity arising from such violation. Further, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh, and its affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents harmless from all claims, actions, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to any such prohibited use of the Site. If you violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, they have all remedies at law and in equity to enforce their rights against you to the extent applicable arising from your actions.
6. Any delay or failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit such rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State in which Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh resides. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceable shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement, which shall be given full effect without regard to the invalid portions.
7. Test Series-
1. Small tests will be conducted on alternate days and will have a sum of 25 questions.
2. Big tests will be conducted according to the dates of the schedules given to you.
8. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh regarding the use of the Site.
Thanks to use our Bhatia Ashram, Suratgarh Website.
9. If the student buy the package between 26 to 30th of any month then his/her package will start on 01st of next month.
For all products that are bought and/or paid for on this site, the following policy is applicable for refund of the fee that you pay for the product/service.
This refund policy is applicable ONLY for products/services purchased online on https://bhatiaashram.co.in (Website) or https://bhatiaashram.org (Website) and Not for any classroom program or correspondence courses.
You can request for a refund of any fees paid you subject to the following:
1) For products that involve tests to be taken by you (Online tests), or videos to be viewed by you, communication of your confirmed intent to cancel your subscription must reach us before you take even one such test or before you collect from us the first test paper or before the first test paper is dispatched by us to you or before you have viewed any one of the videos available in the package.
2) In all cases where you make a refund request, the request has to come to us in either one of the two forms given below:
A) In the form of an email sent by you from the SAME email address which was submitted by you to us at the time of registration for the product/service
B) In the form of a letter signed by you to reach our registered office at Ward No 2 Near Sacred Heart School Suratgarh 335804 Distt. Sri-Ganganagar, Rajasthan.
3) This policy is applicable for one subscription only(i.e. Monthly Plan)
4) You can’t get refund on every test, this refund will be paid only once for single monthly subscription only.
5) Refund process takes 10-15 days, and its totally upon on decision of Admin of Bhatia Ashram Pvt. Ltd.
6) Refund paid through Cash, Electronics Mode or Paper-Mode depends on Admin Bhatia Ashram Pvt. Ltd.
Bhatia Ashram Pvt. Ltd.